The Central Coast is a popular retirement location and GPBC seeks to connect with and minister to the senior members of our community.
- Morning Tea Fellowship is an informal gathering held on the second and forth Wednesdays of each month, shared at McDonalds Kincumber, commencing at 10:30am.
- Encore services happen ever 2-3 months and are for everyone but are a favourite for our seniors as they are taken on a trip through the treasury of praise and worship music of past generations, presented in two complementary but distinct styles – Traditional and Country Gospel. Come ready to join us in song and be uplifted in your faith and Christian walk. Light refreshments are served afterwards.
- A number of small groups (Bible Study, Discipleship, Prayer) are held on various days through the week.
- Some folk car pool from their nearby home or retirement villages each Sunday for church. (To enquire whether a pick up is available in your area, chat to others or please contact the church office).
- Regular worship services are held in nearby retirement villages.
- We keep close contact with local nursing homes, visiting residents and sending gifts at special times of the year.
- The Pastoral Care team keep close contact with the senior members of the church family especially those who become more housebound or frail.
For more information on any events or activities for Seniors, please contact the church office.